Dehydrated Goat Trotters (De-Skinned) Dog Chew
- Goat trotter treats for dogs are an incredible source of calcium. They improve joint health and help in muscle regeneration. Goat trotters fall in the superfoods category for pooches suffering from illnesses or those just out of surgery.
- All our produce is sourced from the finest free range farms of India. The cattle are grass-fed and treated ethically. This goat trotter bone is free of preservatives, chemicals, color or additional flavorings.
- These goat trotter chew bones are a substitute for rawhides and other harmful chews. Store-bought bones contain toxic levels of chemicals. While these goat trotters are as natural as a pet food gets!
- Natural tasting goat trotter bones mentally stimulate your pups. The chewing exercise strengthens their jaws and also makes for a fun activity. Chewing is an essential part of a dog’s life. Try these goat trotter bones, and find how much your pup enjoys the organic life!
Why Dehydrated Foods for Dogs?
Dehydrated foods involve minimal processing that is ideal for producing fresh, natural treats and dog meals. Shelf-sold products like rawhides are often filled with harmful additives and preservatives. Their continuous use hurts a pup’s health in the long run and can also cause illnesses and blockages.
Green Fresh Pets produces dehydrated foods’ with maximum transparency. The production process happens in kitchens run by dog lovers. We bring the best of nature straight from the farm to your dogs bowls. Make your pup’s health robust by switching to dehydrated dog foods.
– Goat Trotters without Skin
Large and Medium Breeds elder than 3 months
- Store in an airtight container.
- Lasts for 90 days when refrigerated.
- Lasts for 45 days at room temperature.
- Keep away from moisture.
Transition Chart from Ordinary Diet to a Healthy Alternative