Dehydrated Chicken leg Bone
- Dehydrated Chicken leg Bone dog treats are made from single ingredient Chicken Leg Bone obtained from the best quality meat sellers. These treats have high protein and nutrient content and contain almost no fat.
- Few Benefits of Dehydrated Chicken leg Bone Oral Hygiene, Dental Health, Mental Stimulation , Low Carbs, Essential Amino Acids.
good for joint care as it is rich in Glucosamine & Chondroitin.,Vitamin – B5, B6. Dehydrated Chicken leg Bone also contains Minerals – Zinc, Selenium, Iron, Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Copper & Manganese.
- Unlike store-bought dog treats, Dehydrated Chicken leg Bone treats for dogs is minimally processed and is free from preservatives, chemicals or added flavors.
- Pups find Dehydrated Chicken leg Bone extremely appetizing and will enjoy treating-time to the fullest. While maintaining oral health and freshness of breath, Dehydrated Chicken leg Bone treat is also easily digestible. It is also a great source of essential amino acids, zinc, copper and other nutrients.
- Dehydrated Chicken leg Bone treats keeps your pups busy for long hours. It exercises their gums and helps improve bite strength. But most importantly, these healthy and tasty dehydrated foods make your pup’s live longer and more happily.
Why Dehydrated Foods for Dogs?
For ages, dog foods manufacturers have produced low nutrition content, inferior quality products that are harmful for your dog’s health. Most shelf-sold dog foods are manufactured from the by-products of the meat industry and are unsafe for consumption.
Sensitive dog foods manufacturers like Green Fresh Pets take great care while producing dehydrated dog foods. Our processing happens in a dog-loving kitchen that makes human-grade food. We take the moisture away from the food and seal the goodness in an air-tight packaging. Our farm-fresh products are set to improve your dog’s health.
– Chicken Leg Bone
All Breeds elder than 3 months
- Store in an airtight container.
- Lasts for 90 days when refrigerated.
- Lasts for 45 days at room temperature.
- Keep away from moisture.
Transition Chart from Ordinary Diet to a Healthy Alternative