Dehydrated Mutton Lung Chunks Dog Chew
- Dehydrated mutton lung chunks for dogs are made from single ingredient mutton chunks that are high in protein and low on fat. The chunks strengthen your pup’s jaws and help in maintaining oral hygiene.
- The meat is sourced from free range farms that raise their cattle humanely. The meat contains no antibiotics, growth hormones or other harmful additives.
- The chunks contain essential vitamins like iron, vitamin B12, riboflavin and more. The nutritious chunks will be loved by your dogs for their gamey taste.
- The treat is made by dehydrated processing and retains all essential nutrients and the original taste. Store-bought treats contain sugar and other additives that are harmful for your pups.
Why Dehydrated Foods for Dogs?
When you choose dehydrated foods for your pets, you take a step closer towards their continued health and long life. At Green Fresh Pets, we use only the finest ingredients from top quality suppliers. The raw ingredients go through a simple process of steaming and dehydrating. This creates a matchless combination of taste and nutrition.
Store-bought granular dog foods are prepared in profit-driven factories that use harmful chemicals and preservatives. While Green Fresh Pets manufactures its products in a pooch-mad kitchen based in Kolkata, the city of joy.
Mutton Liver Strips
All Breeds elder than 3 months
- Store in an airtight container.
- Lasts for 90 days when refrigerated.
- Lasts for 45 days at room temperature.
- Keep away from moisture.
Transition Chart from Ordinary Diet to a Healthy Alternative