Dehydrated Fish Skin Dog Chew
- Natural tasting and hearty Fish Skin Dog Chews are manufactured from various types of fishes such as Barramundi or the Asia Sea Bass, Nandus Nandus, Pangasius pangasius etc. All our fish is sourced from local ponds and other natural sources. Upon arrival, they go through minimal dehydrated processing and contain no preservatives, chemicals, colors or additional flavoring.
- Fish Skin Dog Chew is a great option for training or everyday treating. They are a guilt-free snack, packed with nutrition and essential minerals. They are also great for your pup’s oral health.
- Only the finest premium standard skin is used to make these chews. The sound of their crunchiness will be heard from room to room when your pup feasts on fish skin chews.
- Fish skin chews are an essential for dogs who have a sensitive digestive system. They also encourage a pup’s natural chewing instincts.
- It Is Rich in Essential oils
Why Dehydrated Foods for Dogs?
Dehydrated processing involves removal of moisture from raw materials to give the foods a shelf life with close to zero processing. No heartless mega-plants, no combustion in giant burners, no adding preservatives and flavors that take precious years away from your dog’s life.
Green Fresh Pets makes dehydrated foods that are suitable for human consumption. Our experts work out of a kitchen. We manufacture your pup’s treats and chews as if we were making our own tasty, healthy meals.
– Lates Calcarifer/Barramundi/Asian Sea Bass Fish Skin
All Breeds elder than 3 months
- Store in an airtight container.
- Lasts for 90 days when refrigerated.
- Lasts for 45 days at room temperature.
- Keep away from moisture.
Transition Chart from Ordinary Diet to a Healthy Alternative