Duck Whole Leg Dog Treat (With Real Meat)
- Duck Whole Leg Dog Treat are made from whole duck legs sourced from the finest free range farms of India. They are processed minimally and contain several essential nutrients and minerals. Compared to other poultry you can offer your dogs like Chicken and turkey Duck has the most easily digestable protein. Its Good for Kidneys. They are essential for muscle growth and help puppies gain weight in their growth stage.
- These treats are made from a single ingredient and are minimally processed without using harmful chemicals, preservatives or additional flavoring.
- Dehydrated Duck Whole Leg Dog Treat for dogs are packed with calcium, phosphorus, iron and amino acids. Humans may find Duck Whole Leg Dog Treat awkward-looking. But pups absolutely love them! Hearty and picky-eaters alike crave for these yummy treats.
- Duck Whole Leg Dog Treat are especially useful for pups that are involved in an exercise regimen or are very active, in general. Duck Whole Leg Dog Treat will keep your pup engaged for hours and help them maintain their strong bite.
Why Dehydrated Foods for Dogs?
Dehydrated processing involves removal of moisture from raw materials to give the foods a shelf life with close to zero processing. No heartless mega-plants, no combustion in giant burners, no adding preservatives and flavors that take precious years away from your dog’s life.
Green Fresh Pets makes dehydrated foods that are suitable for human consumption. Our experts work out of a kitchen. We manufacture your pup’s treats and chews as if we were making our own tasty, healthy meals: with attention and love.
– Raw Duck Whole Leg Dog Treat
All Breeds elder than 3 months
- Store in an airtight container.
- Lasts for 90 days when refrigerated.
- Lasts for 45 days at room temperature.
- Keep away from moisture.
Transition Chart from Ordinary Diet to a Healthy Alternative