Dehydrated Whole Rabbit Treat
- Dehydrated whole rabbits are produced by dehydrating rabbit meat sourced from the best free range farms of India. An extremely lean meat, whole rabbit treats are an essential source of protein. They have a better calorie/cholesterol to protein ratio than chicken or other red meats.
- These nutritious dehydrated whole rabbits can be used as treats for smaller pups and occasional meals for medium to large breeds. They are perfect for training, rewarding or treating your pups.
- Palatable dehydrated whole rabbits are for dogs what protein bars are for humans. They help improve bone health and accelerate muscle development. One of the oldest dog food favorites, rabbit meat is a critical part of your pup’s natural diet.
- Dehydrated whole rabbit treats also help maintain a dog’s oral health and freshness of breath.
Why Dehydrated Foods for Dogs?
Dehydrated foods involve minimal processing that is ideal for producing fresh, natural treats and dog meals. Shelf-sold products like rawhides are often filled with harmful additives and preservatives. Their continuous use hurts a pup’s health in the long run and can also cause illnesses and blockages.
Green Fresh Pets produces dehydrated foods’ with maximum transparency. The production process happens in kitchens run by dog lovers. We bring the best of nature straight from the farm to your dogs bowls. Make your pup’s health robust by switching to dehydrated dog foods.
– Fresh Whole Rabbit Meat
All Breeds elder than 3 months
- Store in an airtight container.
- Lasts for 90 days when refrigerated.
- Lasts for 45 days at room temperature.
- Keep away from moisture.
Transition Chart from Ordinary Diet to a Healthy Alternative