Dehydrated Lates Calcarifer Fish Dog Chew
- Lates Calcarifer is an indigenous fish of the Indo-West pacific region. It is also called Barramundi or the Asian Sea Bass. Dehydrated Lates Calcarifer fish dog chew is produced from natural whole fishes that are extremely nutritious and appetizing.
- The fish is ethically sourced from local ponds and contains no artificial chemicals or preservatives. This single ingredient chew/Food is high in Omega 3 fatty acids which is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Fish Dog Treats also help maintain canine cardiovascular health. They keep a pup’s joints, brain, skin and fur healthy. High in protein but low in fat, the Asian Sea Bass is a must for your dog’s diet.
- Fish is as important a food for dogs as it is for humans. Regular fish consumption helps a pooch be cheery, active, strong and bright. These dehydrated fish chews are the secret to your pup’s good health and long life.
- During Travel This can help you skip a meal or two with no adverse affect on your friend or pocket
Why Dehydrated Foods for Dogs?
Dehydrated processing involves removal of moisture from raw materials to give the foods a shelf life with close to zero processing. No heartless mega-plants, no combustion in giant burners, no adding preservatives and flavors that take precious years away from your dog’s life.
Green Fresh Pets makes dehydrated foods that are suitable for human consumption. Our experts work out of a kitchen. We manufacture your pup’s treats and chews as if we were making our own tasty, healthy meals.
– Lates Calcarifer Whole Fish
All Breeds elder than 4 months
- Store in an airtight container.
- Lasts for 90 days when refrigerated.
- Lasts for 45 days at room temperature.
- Keep away from moisture.
Transition Chart from Ordinary Diet to a Healthy Alternative